- Banking & CommercialBanking & Commercial
- Business & Transactional
- Excel Title
- Real Estate
- Order of the Coif
- Kentucky Law Journal (KLJ) Senior Staff Editor
- Contracts II & Statutory Civil Rights CALI Award Recipient
- Marshall Club Best Appellant Brief
- H. Lew Wallace Outstanding Student in History Award
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Buffalo Trace Children’s Advocacy Center
- Board of Directors, Augusta Independent Educational Foundation, Inc.
- Member, St. Elizabeth Foundation Young Patron’s Guild
- Member, Leadership Northern Kentucky Class of 2020
- State of Ohio
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- J.D., University of Kentucky College of Law, summa cum laude, 2014
- B.A., Northern Kentucky University, magna cum laude, 2011
Aaron is an associate attorney practicing in the Banking & Commercial, Business & Transactional, and Real Estate practice groups. Aaron joined DBL Law as a summer associate in May of 2013 and is based in the firm’s Northern Kentucky office.
Aaron obtained his J.D. from the University of Kentucky College of Law in 2014, where he graduated summa cum laude. Upon graduation, he was elected Order of the Coif and also served as Senior Staff Editor of the Kentucky Law Journal.
Prior to attending the University of Kentucky College of Law, Aaron obtained a B.A. in History and Political Science from Northern Kentucky University, where he graduated magna cum laude. He was a member of the Northern Kentucky University Honors Program and received the H. Lew Wallace Outstanding Student in History Award, a memorial award presented to an outstanding history major. While at Northern Kentucky University, Aaron was an intern in the Capitol Operations Department of the Office of the Governor of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Aaron, an Eastern Kentucky native, currently resides in Maysville, Kentucky.
When you’re buying a new home or real estate property, it’s an exciting time filled with possibilities and dreams of the future. However, amidst the excitement, it’s essential not to overlook one crucial aspect of the transaction: title insurance. Excel Title Services is here to emphasize the importance of having title insurance and working with […]
It is all too easy to toss aside a commercial real estate purchase agreement once signed. However, it is important for the purchaser of commercial real estate to be aware of the terms of the agreement. One of the most critical terms is the deadline by which the purchaser must complete its due diligence for […]
The Greater Cincinnati real estate market has seen strong growth despite industry setbacks caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Real estate professionals attribute this to low interest rates and inventory shortages. While the longevity of the current growth is unpredictable, the need for title companies is constant. What do Title Companies do? Through their title agents, […]